- Lorraine Swanson is coordinating and volunteers are needed to work shifts. Please contact Lorraine if you can work a 3 hour shift.
- Change this year – adding a quilting rack for hand quilting demonstration. You can also bring projects to work on during your shift.
- Blue and yellow Mug rugs needed for 600 handouts. Please bring any you complete over the summer to the September meeting.
- Quilt Registration form is on the Blog. No quilts yet registered but all should be in by September 27th. If you need a paper copy, Yvonne Yardy has copies. Mary encouraged everyone to participate and recognize that everyone is at a different stage in their quilting experience. All entries are appreciated and no one should stress about whether their quilt is good enough – all are.
- Volunteer sheets available for signing up. There are 37 slots filled, 84 needed. Please contact Joy Love or Edit Ward to volunteer for a shift.
- There is a waiting list for vendors.
- Irene Wilson has postcards for members to take and distribute to friends and family. No need to sign out, only necessary for businesses so no overlapping.
- Note: 95 postcard packets were taken.
- Dividers between quilts for new racks would display the quilts better.
- Members Boutique: Mibsie showed several examples of items donated to date including:
- microwave bowls,
- swiffer replacement cloths to sell for $ 2-3 as opposed to $ 9 retail,
- Twiddle muffs that are easily made, instructions on the St. Joseph’s Health Care website.
|Cindy F. Bag|
|Lucille: Elephant parade|
|Lucille: Bird riding a donkey|
|Cindy F. One Block Wonder|
|Lucille: Doggone Cute|