NOTE: Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. so that we can shop at our Vendor of the Month, Grantham Books.
Our speaker will be Ruth Kennedy who will be presenting her trunk show entitled "Finding my Wings". Darlene O'Neil will also present a short update on the CQA.
- Library books
- money for tickets and quilt magazines
- mystery quilt swappers - bring 20 brown and light nine patches and 20 grey/black and light nine patches.
- quilt magazines you'd like to get rid of for the library table (sold for 25c for new library books)
- money to shop at our vendor - Grantham books
- Notion of the month - wear a daffodil pin
- Banquet tickets for June will also be available for sale - $45.00. The banquet will be held at Windemere Manor this year.
- Show and tell items - if you were at the placemat workshop in March, bring along your creations!
It is time to think about how you can help out your Quilt guild! Serving on a committee and/or the executive, or volunteering to help out one of the executive members on occasion is a great way to get to know other members of the guild. We have a lot of fun at our executive meetings and enjoy planning out fun ways to enjoy our shared hobby. Let Pauline or Micki know if you would like more information on what is involved. A link to the constitution will be posted on the sidebar of the blog soon which also has descriptions of each position.
Advance notice: Lorna Martin will present a short trunk show of her quilts at the May meeting and our vendor that month will be Pastime Pieces. This will also be our annual business meeting with reports from the Committees and voting for new board members.
Banquet will be June 13, 2013 at Windemere Manor.