President’s Challenge 2010/2011
Celebrating the 30th anniversary of the LFQG
1. Both fabrics must be visible on the front of the quilted item. You may use additional fabrics of your own.
2. The finished piece must include at least one (1) dimension of 30 inches (30”)
3. The design may be original and any combination of machine and/or hand piecing, appliqué or quilting. Embellishments may also be used.
4. The quilted item must be completely finished, including all aspects of quilting, binding and needlework.
5. Identifying label must be attached to the back with relevant information.
6. Due Date is the regular guild meeting in May 2011.
7. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on votes of the members present at the May meeting.