Last call for quilted placemats for Meals on Wheels.
Please bring a half dozen treats to share, juice and tea will be available, but if you can bring your own mug, it will cut down on the garbage at the end of the evening.
Secret Notion: Please bring a non-perishable food item as a donation to the Food Bank or an unwrapped toy or book as a donation to the Salvation Army toy drive. Tickets will be given out for bringing the Secret Notion, wearing your name tag, and for wearing your chatelaine*
* If you have not made a chatelaine, updated and easier instructions for making a chatelaine will be available at the registration desk.
Newsletter: The December/January newsletter will be sent out by email this week, those that do not receive it by email can pick up your hard copy at the registration table.
Fabric Postcard Exchange, see instructions on sidebar; this is a fun way to receive quilty correspondance from other members.
Show and Share theme: Christmas Past and Present, show off your favourite quilted Christmas decorations or presents you've received or made.
1) Row Robin: January to summer, cost: your scraps, time and creativity!
2) Friday, February 12. 2010 Rosemary Makhan, cost TBA
3) Saturday, February 20, 2010 Quilt 'til You Wilt, Stoneridge Inn, $60, meals included
4) Friday, March 12, 2010, Quilts of Valour with Heather Stewart, cost: the donation of the project to Quilts of Valour
5) Saturday, March 13, 2010 Heather Stewart "Colour for Quilters", cost $30